Monday, November 29, 2010

Starting in December: Changes in challenges





I sure everybody had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Now it is time for December to reach a new month goal.

I will do some changes, now that you know how to play along. In December, I will do one or two challenges a week. Since it is the holidays everyone is busy and doing shopping, baking, and even decorating their homes. I will keep this simple into the New Year too!



I will do MUSIC MONDAY every weeks.


Thursday TV will be THE THIRD THURSDAY TV


Film Friday will be FIRST FRIDAY of the month.



So, let me start over.



Week #1

MUSIC MONDAY
FILM FRIDAY



Week#2

JUST MUSIC MONDAY


Week#3


MUSIC MONDAY
THIRD THURSDAY TV

Week #4


MUSIC MONDAY




I will RE POST information under the header, so you know for sure.
I thank you for playing along or just checking other participants.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This should be easier to keep up with- I will try to do better- just ran out of time last week and for Monday too!
    I have got one ready for Friday!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete