Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Friday Film Festival #5

Welcome back..
Thank for coming and play along with my at my
First Friday Film Festival... You got all week to post your movie
up. Leave a message to get your friends to play
along at My Entertainment Corner.
Get your button and post it on your blog.
This week I chose Pretty Woman:
Richard Gere: Edward Lewis
Julia Roberts: Vivian Ward



Room Service calling.


Edward rent a diamond necklace that cost quarter million dollars.
Going to a Opera. Vivian(Julia Roberts doesn't know it yet)
Edward: "It's a surprise".

VIvian: " Just in case I forget to tell you later that I really have a nice time".

Edward: " Thank you very much".


This is one of the best movie I saw in the early 90's. As a matter of fact. I just watched it again on TV last night. I must saw that movie over 5o times.. LOL.





Thank you for playing along. Be sure to invite your friends. I would appreciate it.
Nancy

1 comment: