Thursday, October 28, 2010

FIrst challenge: MONDAY/MUSIC

The Witch is in... Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello My pretties,

I am going to do a challenge for next week Monday/Music. November 1
Title: Monday/Music- your choice. You can pick up to three choices.Who is your favorite singer and why did you chose that singer? Be specific.
Please leave me your email address so, I can link you up if you play along. I do not have everybody's e-mail address and if you don't, you won't play. My email is on my profile if you want to keep it private. Be sure your blog is accessible, so everyone can see your post. I will post this information on the other blog too.I need your email by SUNDAY at noon.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
If you had recieved my email, please reply and let me know if you're playing along.
Thank you again..
Nancy

Photobucket
Thank you Donna for this tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment